As soon as the chives sprout from the ground in my garden, I start craving this Pistachio and Chive Goat Cheese Spread. It’s spring food bursting with flavour thanks to these herbs bursting forth with their perennial life.
It’s great on just about any cracker and it’s especially tasty on the Red Wine Biscuits I’ll be posting tomorrow. Read on for this recipe.Print
Pistachio and Chive Goat Cheese Spread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Canadian
- 10.5 ounces (I used 3×300 grams packages) goat’s chévre
- ⅓ cup soft unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup thinly sliced chives
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the goat cheese, butter, garlic, pistachios, chives and pepper in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it comes together as a smooth spread.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Enjoy your favourite crackers or Red Wine Biscuits.
Keywords: Pistachio and Chive Goat Cheese Spread